Thursday, October 14, 2010

Childhood~~

October ,14

Did anyone out there still remembered about their childhood?

I can still remembered.
I smoke when i m 4 years old yet i din know that is cigarette. I feel quit funny when i saw there is smoke coming out from mouth, so one of my relative teach me how to do that. After play, my brother saw that, and he went to tell mum about what i m playing just now. My brother is younger than me one year old~~!!
What i got from mum?? Scolding lor..

Me & Brother


i can still remembered how my grandfather pass away. Before he past away, i was only 3 years old,if not mistaken,i can just remembered someone told me don't see and ask me go into room because i know my grandfather was very sick. Y i said that, i saw oxygen mask was put on his mouth and everyone was very busy helping my grandfather to survive,at last he gone because of heart attack(this was mentioned by my mum when i m 20++).Too bad, i cant remembered much about my grandfather.
I know he is very kind,we all love him so much.
Grandpa(right)

How about my grandma? Both of my grandparents was healthy, just sometime,something u cant expected~~FAITH...
My grandma love my brother very much. But however, she treat all her grandchildren very nice.I still remembered, my grandma oways walk to the cut hair herself just right behind our house. That day i still remember, before my grandma went to cut hair, my mum was cleaning the house and all the furniture was move outside.while cleaning, i saw a PANGOLIN right outside the gate, then i pointed there and mentioned to my mum,when my mum turn to the gate,nothing was there. i was quit weird and run outside and search at the ditch but i cant found it. WEIRD~~!!!

Then when my grandma wanna go cut hair, my mum ask me to go together with grandma,and my third brother also wanna to follow so have to bring him together. That time i was standard 3, i need to take care both,yet while walking, my brother want me to carry him on back, so i just carried with no doubt. While walking till Pasar, SUDDENLY!!! my grandma felt down. That time i cant give any reaction, till those people in the coffee shop saw that,faster come and help up my grandma by carried her to sit on a chair. Then they ask me go home and call my mum out. What things happened again? GEt scolded lor..
Actually i felt very regret because never take well care about my grandma. If i really take care well about my grandma, i think my grandma still alive but unfortunately after felt down, she sent to hospital. I still remembered last day we saw ah ma is in the hospital. That day, uncle ask all the grandchildren to queue up, one by one give ah ma a kiss. And the next day we got a bad news is...Ah ma pass away :(  we still trying our best to call ah ma back by asking god what to do..too bad, god mentioned Grandpa came fetch Grandma.~~

Grandma n 3 of us



actually childhood's story still got a lot...why i just only mentioned about ah ma and ah gong? because i really miss them. I wan to share to you guys is, be appreciate whatever you have right now and be regards,concern to your parents and grandparents. Chinese always mentioned,


A tree desires to stand still, but wind does not stop. A son desires to serve his parents, but they do not wait.

Cheers~~:D

 

 

5 comments:

  1. How come I don't remember any of that huh, I don't even remember you smoke!

    Was I with you to the pasar while grandma fall?

    Very good blog there! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope..the person i need to take care is Ah loch :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even remember we queue up and give grandma a kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who teach you to smoke huh?

    Going to write the childhood part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...i dont think so got part 2..hahaha..bcuz something cant mentioned too much..hehehe..will tell u who teach me tht~~(do you think i should continue part 2???)

    ReplyDelete